Picture
Wednesday, July 6
At The Palisades of Towson VIP Lounge

212 Washington Ave
Towson, MD

3:15-7:00 PM

Enjoy some drinks and watch the Orioles game.  The Orioles @ Dodgers are on TV at 3:15.

Parking is available on the street with meters in effect until 6 PM, or park in the Washington Ave Garage, which is across the street.  Come into The Palisades and ask the concierge for the party in the VIP Lounge.

Comments

07/14/2016 6:30am

This is a very good summer happy hour and many people are joining different club for spend the holidays. This is an amazing dinner and lunch and people are buying the membership for different hotels.

09/18/2016 12:57pm

We have a happy hours in Autumn. Don't miss them!

This sounds nice. My friends and I usually enjoy happy hour on the weekends. It gives us a big discount and makes us enjoy each others company more. Bonding over drinks or coffee is always a good thing. It is a good thing that someone invented the happy hour, it gives us more motivation to buy more drinks and spend more time at the bar.

This is a great time for discounts. We would attend you.

We should be having all these types of refreshment in the routine because it can be good to keep us healthy all the time. There are many new drinks that I have come to know about through this post.

03/19/2017 6:11pm

Hello sir, after I read the article you get to the bottom, It is very interesting to look at, it can provide benefits, and also the lessons, I really like it

04/18/2017 8:25am

A paper writing service can help save time when trying to meet various deadlines. Students who grasp the basic concept of a class but don't have the time to write a research report or essay can use a writing service to get the job done efficiently. Essay service companies stay up to date with formats and popular topics.

04/20/2017 5:17pm

Run a quick search on Google, and it's easy to see how interest in the term "white paper" has grown -- up from 2.5 million search results to over 65 million in less than 10 years. But many white papers end up generating a less than spectacular response -- a marketing failure a simple change in writing could have helped prevent.

Best writer are always available as we consider to have you through about school work and to excel in your academic study. I wish to read more as i continue to check more info.

06/26/2017 9:38am

Hey, great blog, but I don’t understand how to add your site in my rss reader. Can you Help me please?

06/27/2017 3:04pm

As with every other written piece, there are ways to secure that your blog post is of premium quality. Since writing compelling, high quality content is the only way to have a go at a blog salary, you must be very particular about such detail. You should keep it in mind whenever you are starting to make a post.